Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 04:24 PM   #567
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Dudes, chill. We're all allowed to have differing viewpoints. This shouldn't ever get personal. We all want the same thing. It's valid to think that there is more they could do to tank. Its also valid to recognize that we ARE tanking, and that due to a unique set of circumstances we cant tank exactly the same way Memphis or ATL does.

I think its a good start that the vets set on the back to back. Wrong end of it, but its a start. I'm still expecting something like the 6th pick.
I've been respectful to the guy, but the dude is a dick. I've just had enough. He talks to me like he's my dad.

I've been looking at the other teams tanking habits, and I come across something interesting, so I'm excited to post it here & see what everybody thinks. Inside of 7 minutes, this clown is calling it a tirade & boiling down the rest of the season to last night's game, making ridiculous claims about breaking knees & basically telling me to shut up without ever bothering to look at 2 box scores.

Forget that guy.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote