Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 04:25 PM   #568
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
When I post I'm interested in hearing what Mavs fans have to say. I'm not interested in your opinions, anymore. You can feel free to ignore my posts. They're not addressed to you. Find someone else to supervise.

Really? You’re interested in what Mavs fans have to say? Because anytime someone provides evidence to refute your argument you tend to attack the poster not the argument.

Mavs are playing their young guys more than ever before. We traded away Devin Harris, and likely would have traded Wes or Barea if we could have gotten a fair return. The fact that we’re putting such a young team out there and we’re 2-8 our last 10 (same as the Grizz) should be enough to appease #teamtank. It’s enough to appease me.

Another poster mentioned that we’re tanking the right way — we’re developing our youth and teaching them how to play the game the right way. If we drop 2-3 spots in the draft as a result I’m fine with that and you should be too. Otherwise feel free to pollute a Grizz forum.