Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 07:17 PM   #579
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
I'm particularly impressed with the season-to-season improvement, especially his FT% this year 88.4%. He's essentially taken on the leading scorer role for the Cougars, and all of his #s have improved under that pressure. Rougly double the minutes, and his scoring has nearly tripled, rebounding more than doubled, assists, steals, etc. all up, even TOs less than doubled. He responded to the pressure & %s up across the board, makes me think his FT% improvement is real. I would expect his shooting to translate at the next level.
Yeah, that jumped out at me too... Read an article on him where he completely overhauled his body before this season started -- cut the junk food, slimmed down, added muscle. Dude basically chose to become a gym rat. Here's a link: http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...bert-franks-s/

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-12-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote