Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:23 AM   #594
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Having watched both the TCU and Baylor games, in my eye test, Bamba is very talented with the ball in his hands and he has a wide range of offensive weapons that he knows how to use. He might be raw with some of the fundamentals, and I agree he might take some plays off if the offense isn't run through him. But when he has the ball in his hands, he rarely doesn't know what to do. I think his passing is sometimes lazy and needs to be worked on, but talent-wise, this guy is grade A.

I feel like people sometimes muddy up talent versus being raw. Bamba is still a bit raw, but the talent is definitely there. No question.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote