Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:28 AM   #595
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Having watched both the TCU and Baylor games, in my eye test, Bamba is very talented with the ball in his hands and he has a wide range of offensive weapons that he knows how to use. He might be raw with some of the fundamentals, and I agree he might take some plays off if the offense isn't run through him. But when he has the ball in his hands, he rarely doesn't know what to do. I think his passing is sometimes lazy and needs to be worked on, but talent-wise, this guy is grade A.

I feel like people sometimes muddy up talent versus being raw. Bamba is still a bit raw, but the talent is definitely there. No question.
That's a great take on Bamba. I live in Austin area and have seen him in person 3 times this year - raw talent yes! but he needs a lot of refinement.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 02-13-2018 at 10:28 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote