View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #106
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
is your opinion the executives of aig who were making the decisions about the company, such decisions nearly forced aig into insolvency, should be given multi-million $ bonuses? esp when those $ are in effect money given to aig by the us government to keep it afloat?

seems that these executives did a pretty lousy job, their work performance wasn't very positive...

my opinion is that compenstion should be linked to job performance. don't you?
Looks to me like the politicians did a crappy job, they knew it was in there... I'm against 90% tax brackets on principle.

If we are willing to allow the guvment to tax someone at 90%...when will they decide that someone else needs punishing.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote