View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 07:36 PM   #42
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Rondo/Monta/Parsons/Dirk/Tyson...

I gotta say, that starting lineup is pretty sick.
I thought it was pretty sick before the trade went down. Now I just feel sorry for the rest of the league. Our starting 5 will just flat out embarrass other teams. They are going to be damn good!

In 27 games Brandan Wright played 18.7 MPG or about 7.8% of the total minutes played by the roster each game. It's a loss, but it's actually not as big as it feels right now. Rondo comes in with some concerns, the biggest being his career worse free throw shooting percentage. Watch it go up after he comes to Dallas. His name is not Brendan Haywood.

Also Greg Smith will be the backup until the Mavericks bring in another big. Maybe Jermaine O'Neal. Maybe their big man in Japan, Bernard James.

The roster is down to 13 players, and we now know who the starting PG is whenever Raymond Felton is available. It is Rajon Rondo. No more controversy. Who is the primary backup though? Coach's favorite in JJ or Raymond? Only time will tell, but I am leaning towards JJ for now.

With Jae gone I am eager to see what the other players will do with the minutes that become available. We have not seen a whole lot from Charlie Villanueva and Greg Smith so it will be nice to see them in action.