View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 07:45 PM   #53
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Zhi Zhi View Post
How does he fit offensively next to Ellis?

If Ellis continues to be the primary ball-handler and playmaker for us, then Rondo is a major offensive liability and we are playing 4 on 5. If Rondo takes those primary ball-handling duties, as a traditional point guard would, then you’re really taking away the playmaking that Monta has given us these last 2 years.

With Monta, the point guard in this offense is really more of a spot-up shooter.

Not sure how Carlisle handles this.
I agree. Monta is great, but he needs the ball in his hands to be the scorer/playmaker he is. Notice earlier this season, Monta's number were down because the ball was in Nelson's hands WAYY too much.

I don't know how this gets resolved. But I trust Rick.

Last edited by Jproxursoxoff; 12-18-2014 at 07:50 PM.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote