View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 07:47 PM   #37
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c
A couple things:

1) I don't think you can just take the best player off each team and assume that you have the top 30 right there. Take the Knicks, for example. There are days when I don't think there's a single guy on their roster that I'd take over Kidd, Josh, or JT. Just to back that up with some stats, knickerblogger's league leaders rankings for last year (based on PER), have Dirk, Kidd, Josh, and JET all in the top 56.

2) I think Mavs fans who are sleeping on JET are going to be pleasantly surprised this coming year. Carlisle's got a good history with catch and shoot guys (Rip and even more so Reggie) and I think a motion offense is going to suit JET's skillset much better than Avery's one-on-one drudgery. I'm expecting a good year from him.
good pints : )...Go JET...GO MAVS......F the haters and doubters

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote