View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 04:36 PM   #6
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportyChannel View Post
Im sick of Dirk who is 37 years old having to constantly carry the team because we refuse to develop young players. It is going to kill us as a team when dirk retires. I feel so bad for dirk. He deserves to have a team competing for a title
I believe what Dirk deserves is to enjoy and have fun playing basketball. Unlike you know... that guy on his farewell tour. It's not like Dirk hasn't won a title that he should do like many others have tried.

There also aren't that many youngsters wearing Mavs uniform that need to be developed. If Powell would be able to hit his jumpers he would probably average a bit more minutes and let Dirk rest.

Honestly, I find it strange when someone feels bad for someone else who has numerous times said that he or she enjoys what they currently have. In the case of Dirk it is playing basketball.

And what's the alternative? Let Dirk rest, give young guns more time, be a lotto team that won't even compete for 8th seed and let Dirk retire early because playing is not fun anymore?

Last edited by Thebo; 01-20-2016 at 04:38 PM.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote