View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 09:47 PM   #33
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSportyChannel View Post
Bro I hate Parsons also. His defense sucked as usual and just got picked off with under a minute to go. His game is pump fake pump fake flat shot 3 pointer. Sick of him. Would rather have Rudy Gay over him.
I actually considered Gay under my "breakdown" but I am still at 'meh'. His contract lasts 1 year longer than Parsons and I don't think these two are that far apart. Then again, Gay would fit very well into the small ball lineup that RC loves so much, and has some defense. Gay's contract would give few extra bucks to throw at free agents this summer.

Still, there's enough time until trade deadline to start complaining. Remember Dragic last season? Only makes sense to wait and see.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote