View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 12:53 AM   #171
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
Yeah, just keep telling me that I'm "wrong." You're just being a bully. And it's pretty lame. I said a couple of things that you interpreted as facts, but they were my opinions. I went on to share more opinions and you kept making posts that dissected everything I said in what I feel was a very patronizing manner.
I'm telling you that your assessment of this conversation was wrong. But that's irrelevant at this point - let's just let that go. It is not my intent to be a bully and I apologize if I come off as such.

Quote:
And I think bringing up a legitimate MVP candidate in an MVP discussion is fairly relevant; wouldn't you agree?
That's not what you were doing, here are your exact words:

Quote:
"Kobe has made the playoffs every year of his career except last year.. or the given fact that Kobe has 3 rings and a scoring title."
How is THAT relevant to this year's MVP discussion?

For that matter:

Quote:
"Duncan has been a better all-around player than Dirk every season of their careers except maybe this year."
How is THIS relevant to this year's MVP discussion?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote