Thread: Injury Update
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 01:42 AM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Injury Update

Posted by Tom over on the LMF board...

Quote:
I talked with Dampier in the lockerroom after the game. He thinks right now that the injury is not that bad and put his chances of playing against New York on Friday at better than 50-50. My tape from him reads...

"I was going back up under the basket to shoot it and it was actually a foul that they just didn't call. A Suns player pushed me and my upper body kind of extended backwards and it hyper extended the hip flexor. It's nothing real serious. Hopefully a couple of days of treatment plus a couple of days of rest and we'll be ready to go. I hope I can be on the floor on Friday [for New York] so we'll take tomorrow off to treat it and then we'll see how it feels on Friday."

Terry had left the lockerroom before media was admitted but Nellie said that Jason had started to put weight on the ankle. We will apparently not know more until tomorrow though.