View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 12:53 AM   #117
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I think the problems with this team are pretty evident by now... we have enough talent on the team to beat the bad teams and have a puncher's chance against the 2nd-tier contenders (OKC, LAC, CLE, BOS, etc) but there's no chance in hell this team even puts a scare in GSW or SAS. That's okay... to me I'm satisfied just making the playoffs this year, especially without a first-round pick and a trade deadline that has some and gone with no action.

That said, if we bring back this core (even if Matthews comes back next fall 100%) for another year I'll be pretty disappointed.

Last edited by spreedom; 02-25-2016 at 12:53 AM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote