Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 07:25 PM   #65
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I guess this is where we do trade and speculations for 2021-2022? Makes enough sense...lol

I just saw, seemingly out of nowhere, Cuban shooting down reports of Mavs interest in trading for Kyrie. Very curious the reactions to this from the board...

To start, for the talent, I would be all for it. Then you start peeling the layers back and I think our energy and focus would be better spent on someone else. There are so many ways you could slice and dice this, and I'd lean stay away.
I’m staying as far away from Kyrie as I can. We know why KP misses games when he’s injured. Kyrie will miss a week to go to a family birthday party. If we are going to trade what little assets we have Kyrie isn’t the guy I want to use them on.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote