Thread: Stackhouse
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 02:10 AM   #7
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Stackhouse

Fair enough, FFM... Stack has looked bad over the last couple of games, and he certainly doesn't have the clutchness of a Nick Van Exel (not many do), but I'm still going to hold back from ripping on the man unless his recent offensive inefficiency continues unabated for a few more games. As I stated above, playing without Fin and Dirk makes it much easier for opposing defenses to key in on Stack, so I honestly think his production is going to end up looking much better once the man can get back to his natural role as a 3rd/4th offensive option coming off the bench, commensurate with the hopeful improvement of the Mav's overall injury situation...