View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #27
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
well, individual votes for Mac in texas are just as worthwhile, i guess (since your point seems to be that it is a foregone conclusion there)

I, on the other hand, live in the suprising battleground state of Virginia. woot.
Good point. I certainly know that if I happened to be an Obama supporter living in Virginia, I'd probably be very happy to be able to hear all of the good news concerning Obama campaign-pushed loosened voter registration standards and voter fraud incidences being documented on VA college campuses these days. After eight years of Bush, it's damned high time for Change after all, whether the real plurality of voters in states like VA, IN, OH, PA, etc know whats best for them, or not...

Obama '08: The Best Election Wholesale Voter Fraud and Illegal Fund-raising Can Buy...