View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 08:23 PM   #119
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hillary and Trump were nearly tied a week or two ago. So yes, even the Ted Cruz's and Marco Rubios of the world would do better because they don't talk about possibly killing the other candidate.
But neither Cruz nor Rubio could get to the point of facing her. Why? Is it just a matter of matchups? Cruz could be Hillary, if only he could beat Trump? But he can't come close to beating Trump? Live by the lie, die by the lie?

And why aren't they running independent campaigns now? Where is Paul Ryan? I don't have an answer. I'm curious what you (or almost anyone else) think(s).

I agree that she has a very difficult public personality to swallow. But her experience relative to any other candidate's in this year's field is unparalleled (not even close), all the more so versus Trump.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote