View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 02:39 PM   #296
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post

Edit: I don't think I've ever felt less respect for anything on the internet. You truly are a piece of shit.
You truly disagree? And mods, don't feel the need to edit this. I don't really mind the personal attack.

Of course there is a miniscule percentage of the left that would have rather had this incident play out in a manner that would push their agenda. There's always the idiotic extremes... on both sides. As for the comments of me being a stupid person,... perhaps you live in a vacuum in which all of the people that you've encountered in your life truly believe in the value of human life.. Some of us have worked in situations in which we are fully aware that some people have little regard for others. Of course some people would rather this have played out in a way that would push their agenda. In our world, that goes without saying.

Last edited by Murphy3; 12-01-2016 at 02:44 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote