Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 08:27 AM   #236
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Cost seems steep to trade two seconds for one but our seconds are probably 50-60 and thats really how draft value works. Imagine if we were the other team and traded the 30-something pick that was Brunson for a 55 and a 60 pick that are unlikely to be anything

I?m not super high on the guy we got. Even in gleague he struggled to make good decisions and score efficiently but if scouting and coach likes him, he was first round talent. Last time we grabbed a first round talent in the second cut was Brunson. If he washes out, it only cost us two picks that had even worse odds of succeeding
Apparently he was one of the first guys we worked out, and I'm sure he made an impression.

It's often hard to gauge g-league, good or bad. It's really not much a developmental league IMO...at least not for an 18 year old kid who shoulda gone to college.

Agreed his efficiency was bad, but he got better as it went on and still lead the team in ppg. The talent is undeniable though at 37.

His game actually reminds me a lot of Corey Maggette.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote