View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #71
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
He's always been like that. He is a very good coach, and he has a very big mouth indeed. That's what makes him who he is. Very entertaining character. I'm sure people who hate him are dying to see him fail. And that'll get people watching.... he's like shaq, he knows what the business is about.

What he said, I believe, is mostly true. Sure he throws in some stuff in there to rile up people, but I believe he has lost to SAF......... once in 13 matches against him? He definitely has walked the walk, not just talked the talk.
yes, I agree, mourinho is a very good coach. in their head to head in the league he has won 6 times against ferguson with sir alex only winning once against jose.

however, that being said, ferguson's legacy will be greater than mourinho. ferguson does not want the conversation to be about him, but rather his team and their accomplishments. to me ferguson respects the game more than mourinho.

what mourinho says about the premier league, about liverpool and chelsea, is rubbish. the comments are a slap to benitez and the players on both teams.

he may call himself "the special one", but he is not the only coach who has the skills to compete at the high level.

my hope is man u and ferguson are able to prove that out on the pitch.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote