Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 12:54 PM   #1408
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm cautiously optimistic that Dorsey can contribute a little and SD can step up with a full training camp and season under his belt. Dorsey has had a season of averaging 21mpg and averaged 17-6-3 per 36 at the NBA level so that's something.

SD was also awesome in flashes with two 26-pt games out of three against the Suns. He had a stinker every-other game, but that's how THJ is and if THJ and SD can alternate their stinkers on different nights, we'll have a flamethrower every single game (SD shot 50/40/73 last season).

I'm not as super hyped as I would be with a bigger name and I still think we saw our guard position downgraded, but there is still some reason to be optimistic.

I also think Wood is going to be all all-star who will average 27-11-2 for us.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-26-2022 at 01:22 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote