Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2022, 05:26 PM   #1419
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
I still don?t get why we are not exploring Dennis Schroeder.
Low risk, high reward!
I mean there are multiple rumors that we're interested. I'm not sure why you'd say we aren't when all the rumors are saying we're at least trying

Lakers are just favorites and it all comes down to Westbrook. He's gumming up the system, because if he stays, Schroder will be free to come to Dallas. If he somehow get's traded, the Lakers want Dennis.

But Westbrook is also tied to Mitchell/Kyrie trades. Lakers are trying to pawn Westbrook off as part of those trades. They're not going to accept that they have to keep Westbrook until it's clear that they have to.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote