View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #185
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Any impact players coming out in the draft to fill any of the following positions.

Defensive front 7, Offensive Line, RB?

As for CB, unless there is a "Prime-Time" available, I'm not interested. Give me a freakin beast player to impact the front 7 and watch our current DB's improve. It's all about pressure on the QB, and sadly this year, the Cowboys were inconsistent at best.

Spencer disappeared...I would like to see another Ware type of impact player, if there is one out there, but I would also like that player to have a bit of a mean streak in him. Ware is freakin awesome, but he appears to be a really nice guy and doesn't seem to strike the fear of pain into anyone.

Think back to early Cowboys...okay not too early, but someone like Randy White would actually intimidate other players...heck he scared his own team when he played, so you know the opposition would have to change their britches a few times during the game.

In the 90's, Haley had this type of impact.

I would like to see the Cowboys get someone on the front 7, who not only has great technique, but also knocks the snot out of the other guy on EVERY play.

Imagine how much that type of player would free up Ware to make an even bigger impact.

The Cowboys defense appears to be more a finesse defense and until they get the smash mouth intimidation factor going, they will continue to be inconsistent.

So with that in mind, are there any crazy type studs that might be a target in the first round for the Cowboys?

On the flip side, no doubt OL...any Larry Allan type psycho's out there...someone who could help the running game by pancake blocking a few people and also striking the fear of pain?

Last...an impact RB. I know we have a stable of good RB's, but are there any potential Impact Great RB's. Think about it, how far down did the Titans draft when they picked up Chris Johnson...are their any sleeper Gems out there?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote