View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #20
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Oh, and Star Trek Into Darkness gets a big thumbs up... Every bit as entertaining as the first one, but without the long "to-do" checklist - it's easier to tell a story when you've laid the groundwork. Great popcorn flick.

Ironman 3? Not so much. I liked Avengers, but all the Marvel solo films have been mediocre. This one was no exception.
I liked both, but agree that Star Trek was better. Iron Man had a cool concept, but just felt much more like Empire Strikes Back (silly, a little uninspired, predictable) than Return of the Jedi, which is fine, since it is the third movie. It was worth the $8 and the $5 popcorn.

Star Trek wasn't fantastic either, but I really enjoyed it. Lots of fan service, a good cast and lots of action. Simon Pegg is a personal hero of mine.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote