View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #74
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I thought the last hour of that movie would never end. It honestly felt like torture.
I thought it was over, but then the last fight goes on for 20 minutes. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Yeah, my gf made it go see that lovely work of art last weekend(I guess two weekends ago now), but I didn't even think it deserved to be mentioned. But since you mentioned the writing...

Seriously, I could forgive the JJ Abrams wannabe Krypton or the team america world police style of saving the planet while destroying everything, or even the cheesy twister scene. What I can't forgive is some of the worst dialogue I've ever seen on screen. You could just see that no cast in the world could do anything with that script. And the directing was no better. Bad directing+bad screenplay+epicly bad dialogue= crap movie.
The script absolutely handcuffed the cast. No doubt about it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote