View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #127
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Season five, Julie doesn't know what a sopapilla is. I don't believe them.

Also, on the last play of the game thing: back in 2010, Trinity beat Coppell on the last play of the game, do-or-die, in an actual Texas state high school playoff game and it's considered one of the greatest games ever played in the state. Dillon/East Dillon basically plays that game 6 times a year.
It's partially your fault for expecting a basic channel tv show to have a quality script. Honestly I don't see how you made it through 4 seasons of that. I can't even make it through 4 seasons of MadMen because the writing jumps off a cliff. (Can a zombie just eat Megan's face already?) And that show was actually good at a point!

But hey, at least they didn't create a black hole within earth's atmosphere and live to tell the tale.

Last edited by Ninkobei; 07-17-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote