View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #84
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Elysium yesterday. Have to say that I was somewhat disappointed. I knew it wasnt going to be as smart as D9 going in, but I still thought they dumbed it down too much. The action and effects were top rate, but I just felt kinda empty leaving the theater. Also, Blomkomp just needs to make Halo already. I mean, if he sold out to make Elysium, then why not Halo? There are just so many elements in Elysium that are taken from Halo that I just want to see it made already.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote