View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #164
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Can't speak for Murph, but I really enjoyed the first 4 seasons of House, but it went down hill (for me) really quickly starting in season 5. I watched out of habit for a while and then completely bailed for the last couple seasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
It went down hill quickly about the time 13 joined the show.. There were cracks prior to that, but that was pretty much the damn breaking in my opinion.

It's the type of show that you can just watch until you don't like it anymore and give it up without worrying about how things ended.. All you have then do is just watch the last couple of episodes and you'll be fine. But the leads in that show are tremendous and I absolutely recommend it. The guy that plays House is a freaking genius..
Re: House, I pretty much co-sign everything these guys said, although I think the show actually started to decline a bit after Thirteen joined.

The first four seasons are very strong. Seasons 1 and 2 each had a couple pinnacle episodes that were truly incredible. The first part of the two-part episode to end Season 4 (I won't say too much, but the episode that takes place entirely at night and involves the bus crash) is one of the best-conceived hours of television drama I've ever seen.

The show peaked there, and it falls off a cliff incredibly fast after that. Season 5 was definitely the beginning of the end for me as well.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 08-15-2013 at 01:12 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote