View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #99
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Finally saw Gravity last night and thought it was OK. Definitely the most overrated movie of the year in my view. I mean, really, it is just a beautiful looking disaster flick in which you know almost nothing about the characters with little dialogue. It really just plays the same trick of "almost didn't make it but did" over and over again. I suppose I've just grown tired of high budget movies that are all style and no substance. As if adding a little depth to the plot and characters will narrow the audience. Eh well, I didn't hate it, but B- would be my generous grade.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote