View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 08:21 PM   #105
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Finally saw Gravity last night and thought it was OK. Definitely the most overrated movie of the year in my view. I mean, really, it is just a beautiful looking disaster flick in which you know almost nothing about the characters with little dialogue. It really just plays the same trick of "almost didn't make it but did" over and over again. I suppose I've just grown tired of high budget movies that are all style and no substance. As if adding a little depth to the plot and characters will narrow the audience. Eh well, I didn't hate it, but B- would be my generous grade.
A agree. Been there today. More depth and some more minutes would have been great, but it is a very exciting movie.

Btw. First time i took a p/ss with those 3D googles on. Amazing !!!

Going to watch Finsterworld tomorrow and i hope i can manage to see the Niki Lauda flick as well.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 10-27-2013 at 08:23 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote