View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #32
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Yeah we wouldn't replace murray with what was there when we were likely ready to take rb. I'm just as worried relying on Randle off the field and DMC staying healthy. I thought there were a few serviceable backups to be had. I'm fine with the wait and see approach. There always seems to be a rb available for trade every year.
I think this team is already chock-full of serviceable backups in Randle/McFadden/Dunbar -- no use in adding another one at the expense of any of the guys we took. Hell, our first two picks are better overall players than all but 2 RBs in the draft, and both of them were taken way too early to even be a factor. Other than trading up to get Coleman, I don't feel like there were any difference-making RBs that we even had a chance to get.

And I agree that DMC's health is an issue, but Murray's was too every season of his career until he played behind this line... Also, it should be noted that McFadden played all 16 games last season.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-02-2015 at 09:17 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote