Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 09:34 AM   #17
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
i cant release my tax returns right now, im under audit

IRS:"Ah no problem, you can!"

No, i wont do it before the election

After the election:"I wont release them, the people dont care for it"

Make bullshitting everyone great again. Damn there must be some seriously ugly shit in his returns.
What is the purpose of the tax return thing anyway? Are you wanting to show that he found rules in the system to reduce his taxes? I would certainly hope so if he is paying attorney fees to do that. I personally take a right off on my home mortgage interest, so does that make me a bad person? I don't offer to give the money more money than i'm basically forced to.

If taxes is your thing, then put a flat tax system and get rid of this awful, supremely complex thing we have in place. Hell, that would even allow the government to save money with a simplified system too.