Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 07:18 PM   #142
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
Sessions did nothing wrong. Another witch hunt from the Democrats That will prove to be a dead end. Al Franken asked if he talked about the Trump Administration with Russia. The answer is obviously no. Sessions is an honest man. I hope Trump is searched well regardless so the media could end their conspiracies.
“In retrospect, I should have slowed down and said I did meet one Russian official a couple times." --Jeff Sessions

So Sessions must be in on the conspiracy, because he absolutely admitted to meeting with Russia... Saint Ronald Reagan must be weeping for the Republican party up in heaven -- you guys are WILLINGLY being duped by the Ruskies!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-02-2017 at 07:23 PM.