View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 06:30 PM   #428
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Lego Batman
Batman Begins
Wonder Woman
Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises
Man of Steel
Suicide Squad
Batman vs Superman
I was just ranking the current iteration... Otherwise you gotta talk about Green Lantern, which ranks somewhere in the BvS basement.

Also, you like Wonder Woman better than The Dark Knight? Interesting... Not that I disagree with that -- I thought TDK had higher highs, but lower lows... There were a couple things that bugged me about that movie (like the boat-bomb scene, or the Joker being left with a bunch of rich party guests after Batman jumps out the window to save Rachel -- like, wtf, how did that wrap itself up?? You gotta give me SOMETHING, Nolan!)

Wonder Woman was just a damn solid movie. Maybe not as iconic, but damn solid. Patty Jenkins, Gal Gadot, and Chris Pine nailed it (the DCEU has REALLY lacked the levity that Pine brought, which kept this from becoming another grimdark affair).

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-10-2017 at 06:38 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote