Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 10:37 PM   #447
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I just don't get how you guys can be so butthurt about winning 1 game to a team that's legitimately worse than us after a 5-game losing streak... How would we have lost this game? Sit Barea more?? He shot 2-12 and had 3 TOs... I mean, we STARTED Dwight Powell -- that's a strong tank move right there... Motley was a DNP, but I don't see how playing him would have hurt us... Literally the only thing we could have done to make ourselves worse would be to bench Barnes for McRoberts, and there's absolutely nothing subtle about that.

The truth is that there's not a damn thing the coach, owner, or GM could have done to drop that game... And if you don't think they're doing everything within their power to lose games this season, then ask yourself why Noel can't get any burn when he's the best center on the roster (we let Odom play through worse)... Or why Curry is STILL out when his injury was only supposed to sideline him for a couple weeks... Honestly, this team probably has no business getting a top-5 pick in the draft, but here we are at #4 with the ASB right around the corner.

We're gonna win a couple here and there, no point in getting bent out of shape about it -- it's not like we're gonna close out the season on a 30-game losing streak.
I'm starting to think you didn't watch last night's game. There's a reason I posted I hate Devin Harris, JJ Barea, and Yogi Ferrell. That loss was right there for the taking last night. Through 3 quarters we allow Sacramento to shoot 64%, we're on the road, we're down by 4 going into the 4th. Carlisle could of coached us to a loss from there. Geez. We go on a 16-0 run to start the 4th???

Call a timeout. Put Devin Harris on the bench. If you've watched any Mavs basketball the last 3-4 weeks, when the Mavs are struggling, he'll come in & score a bucket or two & get them back in it. I hate him. Yogi Ferrell. Cut Yogi Ferrell. Even as Sacramento was making a late push to get back into that game last night, Yogi outworks 3 Kings for a rebound and then finds an open Mav for the assist. I hate him.

Harris, Ferrell, and Barea spell BAD NEWS for the Mavs tanking efforts. Barea could of been sat for this game with a lingering oblique issue. He shouldn't of been on the court. When Dallas starts getting out ahead, call timeout and put Harris & Ferrell on the bench. Do something. Don't just sit there & win the game. That sucks.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote