Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 11:18 PM   #450
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So basically cut or bench all of our guards other than Dennis?
I understand the options are limited. For what it's worth, I like playing Wes Matthews. I think he's streaky & can shoot us right out of a game like he did vs PHX. That was beautiful!

You can't bench or cut all of the guards. But, you don't have to play all the veteran guards in the same game, either. Having Motley play instead of one of those 3 (Barea, Ferrell, or Harris) would of increased the Mavs chances of losing vs SAC. Also, would be nice to have Collinsworth up here for the rest of the year. I'd rather see him get those minutes, even if he led the Mavs to a win, we'd be seeing what he has. I doubt 3 years from now Barea, Farrell or Harris are still around, but Collinsworth could be if he's a player.

That said, it's over & done with. Let's just hope we see the Mavs start trying to tank some games; especially vs the rest of the teams at the bottom of the standings.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote