Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 09:26 AM   #495
Magnum_3_Ball
Banned

Magnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura aboutMagnum_3_Ball has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Only 2 games separate 1-8... Gonna need some extreme tanking to hold onto the top spot.
This is why I was so upset about winning Saturday night vs SAC. I think you or some other poster asked why get so butthurt over 1 game. Looking at the remaining schedule for each of the 8 teams, it figures to be a VERY tight race for worst record.

I also think NBA teams realize this is a very good draft class, especially at the top, and they're going to be even more inclined to tank & tank earlier. It figures to be a very competitive race. I sure hope the Mavs are going to get off the starting line. It looks like they finally did so Mon night vs LAC letting the young guys play late. We need more of the same from here on out.

If the Mavs had lost to SAC on Saturday, we'd be a full game ahead of everyone & SAC would be 1 game further back.

Man I'm hoping Barnes' ankle injury keeps him out awhile. We need more injuries too. Would love to see Barea dealt before the deadline. Imo, Barea is Enemy #1 for our tanking efforts. He's always sparking a run when we could fall behind by too many points to catch up.
Magnum_3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote