Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 02:26 PM   #518
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_3_Ball View Post
I agree with your points. Especially with a proven NBA player being more valuable than an individual draft pick in a comparable draft position.

We disagree on where the Mavs are headed next year, though. I full expect the Mavs to be a bottom 10 team in the league next year too, no matter whether they sign a big FA or not.
Depends on who we get in this draft, but I'd say a core of DSJ/Jaren/Barnes/Capela or DSJ/Gordon/Barnes/Ayton is going to be good enough to put us outside the top-10, especially since we'll still have cap space left to make more moves... Hell, if we can get Wes to opt out and sign a longterm deal elsewhere, then we could even add another max FA to our core (not that we will, just illustrating how much cap space we'll have to work with).

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote