Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #2107
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Hawks are our #1 enemy if we want Bamba.

Player and teams most interested IMO

Ayton - Suns (all you need since they're taking him)
Bagley - Grizz, Magic, Kings
Young - Hawks, Magic
Bamba - Hawks, Mavs
Doncic - Kings, Grizz, Mavs
Porter - Mavs, Grizz, Bulls, Cavs
Jackson - Hawks, Mavs

With Schroder leaving, they're equally as desperate for a PG as they are for a C. I could see them deciding between Young and Bamba.
Why is Schroder suspected to be leaving? I can only tolerate reading so much about Atlanta before I go cross eyed and have a mini stroke. Imo, they could draft Trae Young and move Dennis over to SG. That would bolster their offense quite a bit with two guys that can get wherever they want with the ball and it would relieve some pressure off Dennis handling the offense. Seems like they could easily roll with Bazemore, Collins and *Dedmon rounding out their lineup and that would be better than chasing another SG this offseason.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote