View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 01:25 AM   #193
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What's up with KCP anyway? I haven't watched much Lakers this season, but his numbers are waaay down across the board... Is it just LeBron bumping Ingram to SG while Hart eats up all the remaining minutes that could have gone to Caldwell-Pope? And how is the lack of burn affecting his overall development? Is this something he can bounce back from, or did he ultimately get bumped down the depth chart because his ceiling is limited in the first place?
Wow, ask the tough questions why don't you? I'm sure it's a mix of things and perhaps he just isn't that good. I don't really watch Lakers games either. His minutes are down 12 MPG from last season though which is going to affect the stats no matter what.

He and Smart were my number ones to replace Wes this past summer, and Smart's numbers are down too.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote