View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 09:34 AM   #448
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
Totally agree on the rated R. Both Eddie Brock and Venom characters could have been a lot more rough around the edges similar to Logan and Charles in Logan. It would have given the characters and movie a little more edge that might have helped. But overall a solid movie and enjoyed it.
On that note, I read that a remake of Spawn is in the works and going to be a pretty hard R based more on the theme rather than language like Deadpool. That could be interesting.

Kind of reminds of always wanting a sequel to Constantine. Which interesting fact, I bet I had seen the movie well over 20 times and caught the end on normal TV the other day. There is actually a post-credits scene that I never knew was there! I won't spoil it in case anyone else didn't know as well.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote