View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 12:16 PM   #415
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a problem with the Dany arc. I do have a problem with much of the writing though..

I thought all of the main characters surviving battling against the White Walkers in Winterfell was silly. I like Arya's heroics, but, again, thought it was portrayed in the a silly manner. The young girl that killed the dead giant.. The giant wouldn't have held her up and looked at her..she would have been swatted away like a fly and killed or she would have just been squished. Dany losing a dragon from being shot down... Ever since Snow was rescued when surrounded north of the wall last season, I've just felt that the writing had been taking too many liberties to make things look cool. I don't have a problem with Dany going crazy. She's always seemed a bit on the edge to me.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote