View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 10:24 AM   #48
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Porzingis Trade: Mavs 1, Knicks 0

With Sarah Palin as Speechwriter
Quote:
Dennis Smith Jr. was the first off the bench but struggled. The 21-year-old, who represents the biggest piece acquired in the trade for Kristaps Porzingis (and therefore very significant to the front office), shot just 1-of-4 in 10 minutes before Fizdale called it quits. When Payton succumbed to foul trouble in the third quarter, Fizdale went to Ntilikina instead. Ntilikina also underwhelmed in his three-minute cameo while committing two turnovers.

Smith hasn’t looked well since injuring his back before the first preseason game and said he can’t worry about not starting.

“With situations like that, my faith is in me. My faith is in the work that I put in. And everything that I do. And I know that everything will work out for me. So I’ve just got to stay dedicated to what I do and keep my vision clear. I’ve got a vision for myself and I can’t let anything get in the way of that, or anybody,” Smith said. “Like I said, it’s a job, you feel me? And you’ve got to play your position. I’ve got a vision for myself and I’ve got my faith in me. My faith isn’t in anybody else, it’s in me. So I believe if I keep that up, I’ll be where I want to be at.”

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 10-24-2019 at 10:28 AM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote