View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 11:34 PM   #461
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Yeah I don’t know that they have the contracts to make that work. Bledsoe would definitely be involved to a 3rd team(does anyone really want him? Orlando?)but not Middleton or Lopez. Hard to get to 36m or whatever CP3 is making. There would have to be unprotected or very lightly protected 1st from Milwaukee. Does CP3 even move the needle that much for them? It’s not like they wouldn’t be shedding rotation guys to get him. I don’t believe this one.
This is literally the first one I tried, and it doesn't even include Randall, who I bet OKC would take if they really want those picks. All expiring money, and I bet some of it isn't guaranteed. Just saying, it's possible.

https://tradenba.com/trades/oBqJYC64K
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote