View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 08:34 PM   #487
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I mentioned this in another thread, but in a way, Giannis' free agency begins this year. The Bucks can and will offer to a supermax extension. If he turns it down, that's a signal to the whole world that he's not married to Milwaukee. Not that he'll definitely leave, but that he's at least keeping his options open.
I think it's very likely that he waits until he's free agent to sign, but I'm not sure that signals anything about him wanting to leave. I think it's more about maintaining leverage over the roster building process and encouraging management to spend.

But, I guess keeping his options open is a positive bonus result for teams hoping to snag him.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 09-12-2020 at 08:34 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote