View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 06:46 PM   #513
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
They are not a true team. Its superstar Kawhi and then just a whole bunch of guys with superinflated egos, thinking they are the best team, can beat any team they want and because of that dont have to play hard every minute.

Also Harrell lost probably a huge payday. double digit millions. Absolutly exposed and since he acted like an idiot, mocking guys like MKG: im loving it
Exactly this. They are eminently hateable. I think Harrell will just be a MLE guy now after this playoffs. He can’t shoot or defend. Just a glorified energy guy. It’s funny I called them front runners in one of my lengthy screeds here last night and JVG called them that at the end of the game.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote