Thread: Covid
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 01:33 PM   #20
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Dude I had red hands making dinner last night as well. I don't think yours is covid related. Sounds like an allergy.
I have no idea what could have triggered that reaction. This was before dinner. The only things that could have done it are the glögg and washing of my hands. Once the rash died down I tried to reproduce it (whether or not that is a good idea) by drinking another cup of hot glögg. It didn't happen though.

The only other thought I have in regards to what could have triggered it is that I went with my Dad to Micro Center to get him a new tablet. Upon entering the store they sprayed my left hand with some sanitizer. I don't know what was in it exactly, but maybe I had a reaction to it? If so, strange.