View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 06:54 PM   #188
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampsAgainShoon View Post
So the Nets are the Thunder of almost a decade ago, only replace Westbrook with Kyrie. Yes Harden is better than he was then, but he's still a pain in the ass and so is Kyrie. I don't remember a team with two pain in the ass stars winning a chip and even KD can be moody, but trends can always be broken. They definitely quality as a big 3 and contenders in the East. Those are 3 big time scorers though and there's only one ball, and other than Durant they're not 2 way players either. We'll just have to see how it fits.

3 guys who all think they should take the last shot.

I don't get what's in this for Pacers I thought they were pretty good they're currently 7-4 4 seed in the East. Do they think LeVert is a star or are they rebuilding? 18 and 6 is no slouch, but I'm not sure if he's better than Oladipo.
Oladipo allegedly wanted out of Indiana

They probably traded him now in order to get something in return.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote