View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 09:48 AM   #495
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

We are gonna see Suns vs. Bucks in the finals.

Clippers grinded one out last night. Don't think Pandemic P will keep up his level of play as role players disappear. And the Suns aren't going to see another game, if only one, where Booker and CP3 shoot and play like they did. Actually going say the Clippers don't win another game and this one goes 4-1.

Hawks are certainly a fun team to watch. It's annoying to see the recency bias play out with the new Luka vs. Trae talk, but I'm not worried long term at all. However, Trae has certainly made his own spotlight and continues to improve. But anyone remotely thinking the Hawks won the trade is an imbecile. Reddish is not good and for a shooter reputation, his numbers are trash. The other young pieces and vets are what we expected Donnie to surround Luka with. That team with Luka instead of Trae and in the west? We are still watching our Mavs play...

Trae's performance (which can arguably be said won't happen again, to that level) and Middleton's non-performance, won't be a series long thing. I do expect this one to go at least 6 games, with Bucks moving on 4-2. I'm just glad these series will produce some first time champions and have really intriguing story lines and young guys and vets gunning for their ring.

Fun basketball.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote